U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services – To review the latest information and apply for immigration benefits from this Department of Homeland Security agency
- ICE Locator – To look up family members or friends who are be detained by ICE
U.S. Department of State
- National Visa Center – To begin the process of immigrating through a U.S. Consulate from abroad from this Department of State agency
- Visa Bulletin – To view the latest priority dates for family-based and employment-based petitions to determine if your visa is current
- Reciprocity by Country – To review the type of country documents required to submit immigrant visa applications, as well as review visa reciprocity information
- Country Reports – To find the latest analysis on human rights and analysis on governments and abuses around the world
U.S. Department of Justice
- Executive Office for Immigration Review – To review the latest information from the agency, which oversease the Immigration Courts in the United States, including the Charlotte Immigration Court
- Charlotte Immigration Court – To access all information related to the Charlotte Immigration Court, as well as forms, etiquette, and visitor information.
National Private Organizations
- American Immigration Lawyers Association – To browse the latest news from immigration attorneys and its largest national association
- Mecklenburg County Courts – To obtain information related to the state court system in Charlotte, or where to obtain certified final dispositions and certified criminal record checks in Mecklenburg County.
- North Carolina State County Courts – To obtain information on any state court by county