- Naturalization to become a U.S. citizen
- Permanent residency based a family-based or employment-based relationship
- Immigrant and nonimmigrant visas at U.S. consulates all around the world
- U status, as the result of being victims of violent crimes who cooperate with law enforcement authorities
- Special immigrant juvenile visas, for minors in the U.S.
- Approval of VAWA self-petitions for battered and abused spouses
- Cancellation of removal from Immigration Court
- Compliance with I-9 and E-Verify
If you are interested in knowing more about our services and how we can assist you, please contact our office for an initial consultation today. We offer consultations not only in person, but also via teleconference (Facetime, Duo, Zoom, etc.) and telephone. We have represented clients not only in Charlotte and the Carolinas, but also nationwide and the world.